IE css fro dropdown menu

Forums Forums Menus IE css fro dropdown menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mjwebmaster

Hi,

I have installed the pixopoint-menu plugin. I have only changed the colors for the css. Its working perfectly in firefox but not in IE. The dropdown (subpages) is somewhat way-off to right in IE and its hard to click on those subpages. Any clue on how to fix this? Or which line of code is the css for the subpages? our site is http://www.bbc-marketing.com/

thanks

This may not work (I’m just guessing):
    [code:1fkpykme]#pixopoint_menu1_wrapper li, #pixopoint_menu1_wrapper ul {text-align:left;}
    [/code:1fkpykme]

IE7 and IE6 tend to get messed up when text-align:right is applied to the dropdown so I’m hoping that code will correct for that.

mjwebmaster

well im glad there’s IE8 now. i havent changed the code yet but it works perfectly in ie8. but ill use this code coz i know my boss still uses ie 7 hehe. thanks again.

I don’t think you would have that problem in IE8 anyway, I don’t think it has that same bug as IE6 and 7 do.

mjwebmaster

ok i have tested your code but its still the same. based from the image. what is it in the css that holds the sub menu? coz it looks like the whole div of the sub menu is not working properly in IE7. and with that i cant even click the sub menus.

also do you have a fix in IE6? coz in ie6 its not working at all.

thanks

I’m guessing most of your problems stem from the following tag (and it’s corresponding closing tag) causing glitches:
    [code:1s87qljv]<div id="nav"> [/code:1s87qljv]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.