Link and hover only work at the very top of the tab

Forums Forums Menus Link and hover only work at the very top of the tab

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joliette

The link, as well as the hover state, doesn’t work when rolling over the link, but only at the very top – which makes it impossible to use the drop down. However, it works fine on two of the five navigation items. It makes no sense to me! I would love for you to help if you can. I tried to put in the default CSS, and same issue.

* My custom CSS is in the plugin appearance editor. It is as follow:

#suckerfishnav {background:#FFFFFF;font-size:11px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,sans-serif;font-weight:normal;width:900px;text-transform:uppercase;background:#000000;}

#suckerfishnav, #suckerfishnav ul {float:left;list-style:none;line-height:45px;padding:0;border:none;margin:0;width:100%;}

#suckerfishnav a {display:block;color:#ffffff !important;text-decoration:none;width:180px;height:45px;}

#suckerfishnav li {float:left;padding:0;}

#suckerfishnav ul {position:absolute;left:-999em;height:auto; width:80px;font-weight:normal;margin:0;line-height:1; border:0; }

#suckerfishnav li li { width:80px;}

#suckerfishnav li li a {text-align:left;width:74px;font-size:12px;color:#ffffff !important;background:none;height:auto;padding:10px 0 10px 5px;border-left:1px solid #ff4800;border-right:1px solid ff4800;border-bottom:1px solid ff4800;}

#suckerfishnav li ul ul {margin:-21px 0 0 150px;}

#suckerfishnav li li:hover {background:#ff4800;}

#suckerfishnav li ul li:hover a, #suckerfishnav li ul li li:hover a, #suckerfishnav li ul li li li:hover a, #suckerfishnav li ul li li li:hover a  {color:#ff4800;}

#suckerfishnav li:hover a, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover a {color:#ff4800}

#suckerfishnav li:hover li a, #suckerfishnav li li:hover li a, #suckerfishnav li li li:hover li a, #suckerfishnav li li li li:hover li a {color:#ff4800;}

#suckerfishnav li:hover ul ul, #suckerfishnav li:hover ul ul ul, #suckerfishnav li:hover ul ul ul ul, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover ul ul, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover ul ul ul, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover ul ul ul ul  {left:-999em;}

#suckerfishnav li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li li:hover ul, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover ul, #suckerfishnav li li.sfhover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li.sfhover ul, #suckerfishnav li li li li.sfhover ul  {left:auto;background:ff4800;}

#suckerfishnav li:hover, #suckerfishnav li.sfhover {background:#ff4800;}

* I made some modifications, mostly including colors and widths.
        * I have only tried it with Firefox.
        * The URL is http://benjamin-obrien.com/www/

Thanks for your help!

We don’t provide free support for customised CSS sorry.

For help with customised menus, please sign up for our premium support option …. https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/premium_support/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.