pixopoint pricing

Forums Forums Templates and themes pixopoint pricing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dmorton

I came across pixopoint while trying to design a site for myself. Whilst weekly/monthly/annual pricing of pixopoint might make sense for someone designing sites for clients on an ongoing basis, for my purposes, all I really want is the ability to create/update/modify a single site design.

Pixopoint would be a lot more appealing to me if it was priced at a flat rate per site design, and this flat rate would pay for pixopoint to store a single site on their servers – you could log on, modify and export that site as many times as you like, but no upload.

Also – the pixopoint generator might be easier to use if it allowed uploading images for preview purposes (but maybe this is for premium members only).

We’re working on the image uploading system. There are quite a few problems with the current system and we will eventually have a new product which will eliminate all of those problems, but it will take quite some time to do that.

At US$5/week I figured the price is cheap enough that people can afford to just pay as they use it. We will look into ‘per site’ pricing in the future, but it is unlikely to work out cheaper for most people.

dmorton

The problem isnt so much decreasing cost – I was aware of the $5/week option – but rather of having an open-ended relationship that requires pulling out my credit card every time I want to spend some time tweaking my site.

Again – its not a huge problem, but something like $20 or $20/year for a single site would make more sense for me.

I see your point. I’ll look into this for the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.