Upgraded Plugin… cannot select pages?

Forums Forums Menus Upgraded Plugin… cannot select pages?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just upgraded the multi-level plugin to 2.1.6 (I believe) through the admin panel, and now have lost the ability to select specific pages on the menu, only the generic "Pages, Categories, Links" are available.

Is this functionality gone?

Anonymous

Same issue. Intermittently, am unable to select any child pages.

No, there hasn’t been any intentional loss in functionality.

What do you mean by ‘specific pages’?

Well, previously I was able to select, for instance, a Page titled "Capabilities" and then the drop-down menu would display all child pages of that Capabilities page.

Now, after upgrading, it seems I can only choose to display Pages, Categories, Archives, Links, etc…  none of which I need.

I believe the functionality I am describing was first requested here..?  https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/forum/http://local … ic.php?t=4

That functionality has never been available in this plugin.

My understanding is that the link you posted has nothing to do with Pages, it is only related to Categories and Posts.

The link I posted specifically states-

"I want to be able to have drop down menus coming down from these specific pages, not just the Word Press "Pages" in general link."

You then claim to have added that functionality.

And when I originally installed this plugin, I was able to select just a single page to display on the menu.  The dropdown was then built from its child pages.  This allowed for me to have a menu with links such as "About," "Contact," "Products" etc.

After upgrading the plugin to the latest, the Admin section displayed "?p=40" instead of "Contact" and the menu displayed nothing.  I could not re-select the pages.

Not really sure how I was able to do this before if, as you claim, the functionality was not there in the first place..?

Anonymous

same issue. i just upgraded 2.1.7 and now the drop downs are gone. Was working fine before the upgrade. I uninstalled and tried again.. still nothing.

What version did you guys upgrade from?

Could I see some links to your sites too please. I don’t even know where to start with this problem as I can’t see any possible way in which it could happen. Hopefully if I can have a poke around I’ll be able to figure out what your problems are.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.