Can’t get this pluin to work at all.

Forums Forums Menus Can’t get this pluin to work at all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I must be thick and completely dumb, but I can not get this plugin to work, at all.

I like the samples that I’ve seen and would like to have this included on my sites.

Information:

Where is your CSS? I’m assuming you mean the CSS for the appearance tab?  That’s where it is.  Unless you are referring to the style.css of the theme?

What modifications have you made to the CSS? If you are referring to the style.css, I changed a few attributes for the header and navigation images.  If you are referring to the CSS in the appearance tab, nothing.

What browsers are you having problems with? FireFox 3.0.10

What is the URL for your site? http://www.thepanamacityrealestateteam.com

Information you have not asked for (but I believe you should):
    WP Version: 2.7.1
    Theme: Modern Paper (it’s an old theme but works fine for now)

Here’s what I’ve done:

Installed the plugin – No errors
    Edited the header.php
    Replaced:
    <?php wp_list_pages(‘title_li=&depth=1’); ?>
    with
    <?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?>

Also tried removing the div tags as well as the class identifier.  Doesn’t work.

What I get is:

A nav bar floated right without any hover drop down.  Each sub-page displays as a menu item.

Perhaps there is a more user friendly (idiots guide)documentation for the settings tab and Menu tab because I have no clue what to do with the entries on either of these tabs.

Sure I know what a page, category is etc.  But I have no clue how they effect the menu’s.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

If I omitted any information needed, please let me know.

Hi,
    Yes I was asking if your CSS was entered into the appearance tab (some people put in all sorts of obscure places and it drives me nuts trying to find it – kinda like a treasure hunt but with the prize being fixing something at the end).

I don’t generally need to know what WP version you are using as it is generally added into the page source anyway. And I can see the HTML in your theme from the link, hence I don’t need to know that either.

Are you sure you have the plugin installed? I can’t see any sign of it on http://www.thepanamacityrealestateteam.com/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.