using with oscommerce

Forums Forums Menus using with oscommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jennym

Hi. Thank-you, first of all, for the excellent plugin. I was able to finally get it working with the Flexibility theme after finding a solution in this forum (adding #suckerfishnav ul {z-index:1000} to the css). I have a new problem, however, and can’t find any posts pertaining to it. The site I’m working on uses the oscommerce plugin, which has its own themes folder. When I add
    <? if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?>
    to the header.php file in /store/themes/default, no menu shows up at all. Removing the if statement shows a "Call to undefined function" error. I’m brand new to WordPress, and cannot figure out how to make this work. The url to the site is http://librabydesign.com.
    The store section (http://librabydesign.com/store) is currently displaying an old, hard-coded menu.

I disabled the stylesheet in the plugin settings, and added the css to the stylesheets in both themes folders– style.php in the main theme directory and style.css in the store/themes/default directory. The css is unmodified other than background color changes and the previously mentioned addition.

If you need any more information, let me know.

[b:3qkf9wjo][color=orange:3qkf9wjo]Thank-you.[/color:3qkf9wjo][/b:3qkf9wjo]

Hi,
    I assume the plugins theming system is not loading the built in WordPress functions. I’m not sure to fix that sorry. Perhaps try asking the plugin author and if they think there is something I can do from my end then I’m keen to here about it.

jennym

Forgot to use the "notify of replies" option, so just saw your response.

I will ask the oscommerce people about this, and let you know if they suggest any changes for your end to make the plugins compatible.

Thanks, Ryan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.