Don’t See All of Your Categories?

Forums Forums Menus Don’t See All of Your Categories?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    docarzt

This drove me nuts for a second.  When you install 1.8, it flips your ‘exclude’ list (if you have one) to an ‘include’ list.  So you’ll only be able to see your excluded categories.

I ‘fixed’ the include/exclude feature in the latest version. Did you perhaps have it set for ‘include’ before and when I corrected it, it switched it to exclude them as it was supposed to? Or maybe the other way around.

Or have I messed it up and have it the wrong way around?

Anonymous

How did you fix yours? Since the plugin update only half of my dropdown menu is displaying-I have just recently taken over this site-a few days ago-from someone else-and I am having difficulty finding where the files are to modify-I do not want to use the css generator as I want to stick with what is existing at the moment. Hoping to find out-what to editand where to find it css-html-php?

http://artpoint.ca/CMS/

I’m assuming this isn’t actually a problem is it?

I can’t see any reason why they would flip and it seems to working perfectly well in my local installs. I’m guessing your problem was that you had it implemented incorrectly originally and were just relying on a bug in the plugin for it to work the way you wanted it to. If not, feel free to correct me and I’ll take a closer look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.