top level of drop down menus not useful

Forums Forums Menus top level of drop down menus not useful

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    delbertpeach

on any of the drop down menus i use (sections, pages, archives), the top level links to whatever page is already open. that is, if i’m at the homepage, the top level of those drop down menus link to the homepage. if i’m looking at a post, those drop down menus link to the post that’s already open.

this seems like a wasted opportunity and possibly confusing to the viewer. is there anyway to make the top level of "pages" for instance link to a specific page (perhaps one that lists all the pages available)? alternatively, could i remove the linking so users don’t click on it expecting to go somewhere significant when they do?

No, those links don’t go anywhere. Since they don’t go anywhere, the address shown in your address bar will show the current pages URL, that’s all.

I suppose an option to add a link in those top level menu items could be added to the plugin. If I do, that won’t be for some time yet as I have quite a few minor bugs which I need to iron out of the plugin first.

delbertpeach

okay, thanks anyway. great plugin overall.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.