Excluding pages

Forums Forums Menus Excluding pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am facing one problem because of ‘Ryan suckerfish’ menu. Some pages like are not required to be part of drop down menu. But, as soon as I add the page and publish it, it gets added to the drop down menu automatically. Any idea , how to stop it ?

I tried by ‘unpublishing’ that page. In that case,it does not get added to the dropdown. But, the page can not be viewed. Strangely, the unpublished page can be viewed in IE, but not in FireFox !!

It is impossible for there to be a correlation between IE and Firefox in regards to pages appearing or not. That is not a browser issue. I suspect it is just coincidence – I’ve been wrong before though so feel free to disprove me!

There is an exclude option in the admin page which I think will do the job you are looking for. If you are still having issues with unpublished pages not appearing one browser over another, then send me a link and I’ll take a look.

I suspect your problem is caused by you being logged into your admin panel in IE, but not in Firefox. Log out of your admin panel in both browsers and then check if the page shows up. I assume you will find both browsers show identical page lists.

Ah, I just realised this is posted in the "Simple CMS Plugin" board. Are you perhaps using the Simple CMS theme? If so, that is unrelated to this plugin (they’re just have similar names since they’re both designed for simple static page sites).

I thought you were talking about the "Multi-level Navigation Plugin", if not, let me know so I know what board to move this to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.