Code won’t work to use plugin

Forums Forums Menus Code won’t work to use plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joel

Using Multi-Level Navigation Plugin version 2.2.1

I’ve used the following codes:
    <?php if ( function_exists( ‘pixopoint_menu’ ) ) {pixopoint_menu();} ?> from plugin website
    <?php if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {pixopoint_menu();} ?> from plugin management within wordpress and I keep getting the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘ in /home/content/p/r/i/prioritieshost/html/arizonatravelers/wp-blog-header.php on line 8

I’m after making my navigation for the entire site based on categories.  The site is a travel site for Northern Arizona the navigation will look like this: Williams –> Hiking, Campgrounds, restaurants, etc all as the options that are pulled down and lead to posts about those categories

The Template I’m using is the PageLines Platform Pro – I believe the header file is wp-blog-header.php which I’ve added the code above but it didn’t work.

I’ve searched the forums for a fix but didn’t find anything.  I’d be up for hiring this out if the price was right.  I’m not a big programmer and just want it to look the way I have it at http://arizonatravelers.com but with navigation working based on categories and pages.

joel

Wow, that’s a lot of views with no advice.  Either I’m missing something or no one has a solution, sigh.

There’s a syntax issue with your PHP. It’s impossible to help without seeing all the code though. The code you posted above would work fine, it’s something around it which is causing the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.