Important!

Forums Forums Menus Important!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    getreal

Hello All,

It is very important for me to find a quick solution of the problem. I think that the developers do know how to do it.

-How to expand text box,its border and get the text used the whole box??
    For example: The menu has categories >there are 10 categories some of them are not fit into the box that’s why their last words are not readable.I enlarged the box(width) but in that case, since the border of the menu is not that large,I need to write/edit some codes. Also, the text is not using the whole box .

Thank you for your concern,
    Sertac

Sorry, but I don’t understand your quetsion. What text box are you referring to?

getreal

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Multi-Level Nagivation Menu plugin for WordPress.I set up that menu like: Categories, Contact us, etc.

For example,when the mouse is on the categories, the mouse-over effect is active and the sub-menu is opened, if we think on this example, sub-categories are opened. Some of the sub-categories have many words i.e. Multi-Level Navigation Menu.This sub-category doesn’t fit to sub-menu box and its border and it is displayed like "Multi-Level Na".

How can we expand that sub-menu box and since that sub-menu boxes have a border , how can we enlarge that border according to the box?

Thank you,
    Sertac

This sounds like you have a very specific issue. I’ll need more information to assist sorry … https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/free-support-menus/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.