Pixopoint Menü – Multi Navigation – Submenu stay open?

Forums Forums Menus Pixopoint Menü – Multi Navigation – Submenu stay open?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flattersatz

Hi,

my Name is David, and i am from Germany. I am having a problem with the multilevel navigation plugin by pixo.

After including this plugin in the page all fits and i am happy. But for now i want this:

Is it possible to configure the submenu stay opened after hovering over the parent menu?

Yes. You just need to keep the dropdown in position when on the current page.

You can see an example of this in the following case study of our Premium Support service …https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/2010/03/22/case-st … m-support/
    That particular example is a dropline menu, but the concept is the same as with a dropdown menu.

Flattersatz

Hey thanks,

where can i download it?

Greets,
    D

Download what?

That’s a case study, not a piece of software.

a1b2ro
    "Flattersatz" wrote:
    Hi,

my Name is David, and i am from Germany. I am having a problem with the multilevel navigation plugin by pixo.

After including this plugin in the page all fits and i am happy. But for now i want this:

Is it possible to configure the submenu stay opened after hovering over the parent menu?

Do ypu configure the submenu to stay opened after hovering over the parent menu?

thanks

"a1b2ro" wrote:
    Do ypu configure the submenu to stay opened after hovering over the parent menu?

I need to create something to do this in a few days actually. It requires a little bit of javascript.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.