Multi-navigational menu

Forums Forums Menus Multi-navigational menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    djmom70

Hi,

I tried out both plug-ins and Pixopoint menu wouldn’t work as well for me because when I would set the archives menu to show year and month it would automatically defer back to year and not make the changes (and I hit that submit/update button a million times). It also wouldn’t show the links in two menus even though I had it checked categories and links.

So I reverted back to the multi-navigational one because it does everything I want. I was just wondering will there be an update so that the archives can be shown year<month in a single list? Currently it will only drop down the year or the month. The problem is when I set it for months, I have four years worth of posts so I can’t get to the ones on the bottom (it doesn’t scroll).

Great plug-in!

p.s. I did search the forum for an answer to my question, but couldn’t find it so I apologize if it was already here.

Anonymous

Same Problem here. Teh only time-peroid that can be set is "Year". Trying to save "Month" oder Year & Month" will both revert so "Year".

Greetings Carina

Thanks for the bug report.

There will never by any more updates to the Multi-level Navigation plugin except for security updates.

I’ll get the PixoPoint Menu plugin bug fixed though for sure.

Anonymous

Still same problem with ignoring a choice for displaying archive other than years.
    When is it planned to publish the fix for this?

thanks!

-r-

Sorry, I’ve been held up with other development projects. This will be fixed, just not any time soon. I don’t have a planned date for it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.