Remove parent page from menu

Forums Forums Menus Remove parent page from menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MatthewRuddy

I’m trying to remove a parent page from the pixopoint menu. I’ve managed to remove the parent page "Client Login", but now instead its child page is being displayed called "M Murphy". Why is this? This website is for a friend. She won’t be able to add all the page id’s to all the pages she makes under Client Login cause she won’t know what to do and it over complicates things. So how can I remove Client Login and its child pages from the menu also?

image2xz.jpg
    image1iw.jpg

MatthewRuddy

Hello can anyone help??

*Bump.

MatthewRuddy

Anyone??

Really need a hand.

Once I remove the parent page the child pages just replace it in the menu. How can I stop this from happening without having to add in the ID of each link everytime a new child page is created??

I don’t have a solution for that sorry.

That’s just the behaviour of the wp_list_pages() function built into WordPress I guess, and would require a lot of work to change it.

I could figure out a way to do for your site specifically as part of our [iurl=https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/services/premium-support/]Premium Support service[/iurl] if you like, but it’s not something I can do in a hurry as there’s a reasonable amount of programming required to get that working sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.