Add "Site Admin" Tab to Drop down Menu

Forums Forums Menus Add "Site Admin" Tab to Drop down Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Baumi_B

Hi,
    I am using the multi level drop down plug in for WordPress together with K2 and it works perfect.
    The only short coming I am facing right now is that in the new menu I am missing the "Site Admin" Tab which was present in the original menu when I was logged in.

In the original k2 menu the command below is used to produce a "Site Admin" Tab when I am logged in:

[code:1lkwzv4q]<?php wp_register(‘<li class="admintab">’,'</li>’); ?> [/code:1lkwzv4q]

How can I add a Site Admin Tab with the Drop Down Multi Level Menue?
    My Blog is: http://www.baumgartners.at[/url:1lkwzv4q%5D

Many thanks in advance

All the best
    Bernhard

You could use the custom code block to create that effect. Either that or you could custom code it directly into your theme. I’ve done a few setups like that for our Premium Support members.

Baumi_B

Thanks for your help.
    I fully understand that you just can offer detailed services to premium members. Everybody needs to make a living. My site is a non-profit just for fun site – therefore please do not disappointed that I will just stay a regular member. 

I already thought about using the custom code block. But just copying the the PHP command in did not work. Do I need to use opening and closing <html> tags in the custom code block?

Thanks for your help and the great wordpress plug in you are providing.

All the best
    Bernhard

&quot;Baumi_B&quot; wrote:
    I already thought about using the custom code block. But just copying the the PHP command in did not work. Do I need to use opening and closing <html> tags in the custom code block?

PHP code won’t work in there. Regular old HTML will do the trick though.

<html> tags are only used at the start and beginning of a document, not inside a page like in a menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.