Error in Version 1.0

Forums Forums Slimbox2 plugin Error in Version 1.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chpaul

???
    I get this message when I active plug-in. I use WordPress 2.91.

Is there anyone know?
    Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on a non-object in /var/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimbox2/adminmenu.php on line 53

I’m using it with no problems. Perhaps post your settings here in case it’s because I’m not using one of the settings that you are.

Li-An

Same problem. I’ve got this error too:
    [code:36z77la6]Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on a non-object in /home/***/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimbox2/index.php on line 41[/code:36z77la6] (after upgrading)

It’s very strange because it works on one of my blog: http://www.li-an.fr/blog/
    but not in the second one: http://www.li-an.fr/moebius/ !
    I did a test without any plugin activated (and there is much more plugins in the first blog)
    Plugins I’ve got for the problematic blog: Capability Manager/ Contact Form 7/ Log Cloud/ Login with Ajax/ Mail on Update /PhotoQ/ WP-PageNavi/WP-Postratings

Anonymous

Same error here. Not able to access blog with plugin currently available. Previous version worked flawlessly.

What settings are you guys using?

If it’s working on one and not another, I’m guessing it’s somehow related to one of them.

malcalevak

I’m currently looking into the problem, hopefully I’ll resolve it soon.

malcalevak

I think it would also help if someone experiencing the issue could provide the output from phpinfo(), even better if someone who has it working on one site and not another could provide that for each site.

malcalevak

I’m still working on some things, but if someone with the issue could replace their files with the attached 3 files and let me know if that fixes the problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Copying the three files made the site back on its feet.

Thanks !

malcalevak

Great, glad to hear it, in that case I’ll release an official update shortly!

I also noticed a minor error in my javascript, and my best case fix is going to up the WP requirement, so anyone using anything older than 2.8 will need to upgrade!

malcalevak

Ok, within 15 minutes the latest release should be up, and hopefully will fix these errors for everyone. Technically it’s already up…I just forgot to update the version number in index.php, so it’s not pointing to it just yet.

Please keep me posted on any new problems!

Li-An

I’ve got a "strange" problem: the 1.0 and 1.01 versions do not work with IE8 on my blog, on the official page (it works here https://ryan.hellyer.kiwi/ so I suspect a version problem).

malcalevak

That is strange. Can you provide more info, like your webpage url, the version of WP you’re running, etc?

Anonymous

Hi, Do you know why this plugin does not work with any version of IE? i tried it with ie6 and ie8 and it didin’t work on those… thanks

malcalevak

I’m attempting to resolve the issue with IE now…hopefully it won’t be too much longer. Check back here to test a fix before it hits the WP repository.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.