A menu but no drop down

Forums Forums Menus A menu but no drop down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi! 
    I’m using the poxipoint menu plugin and have problems  with geting the menu to have the dropdown function. I’m using the sharpfolio theme.. and haven’t started to change anything in the css yet. want to get the menu working first. 
    here is the css http://www.jonnaellenlinnea.se/wp-content/themes/Sharpfolio/style.css%5B/url:3fmiev16%5D
    The link to the page that I’m working on is http://www.jonnaellenlinnea.se[/url:3fmiev16%5D
    This is a part of the code in the header
    [code:3fmiev16]<?php wp_head(); ?>
    </head>
    <body>

<div id="wrapper">

<div id="header" class="clear" role="banner">
    <div style="height:40px;"></div>
    <h1><a href="<?php bloginfo(‘home’); ?>"><?php bloginfo(‘name’); ?></a></h1>
    <div style="height:20px;"></div>
    <div style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; margin-left:10px;"><?php bloginfo(‘description’); ?></div>

<div style="height:40px;"></div>

<ul id="navigation">
                <?php
      if (function_exists(‘pixopoint_menu’)) {
          pixopoint_menu();
      }
      else {
          wp_list_pages(‘title_li=&depth=1’);
      }
    ?>

</ul>

</div>[/code:3fmiev16]

Thanx!

I can’t see any problems. What specifically is wrong?

foehammer865

Do you have "child" pages created?  I fought with this plugin for days, not realizing I hadn’t created any "Child" pages in WP yet.  It was one of those things, I hadn’t done until I "get the menu working".  But it won’t work until you do that. 

That entirely depends on what you are using the plugin for. Many aren’t using it to create dropdowns of their nested pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.