Multi-level Navigation Plugin / Issue with a Form

Forums Forums Menus Multi-level Navigation Plugin / Issue with a Form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aglasser

I’m having a strange problem with the Multi-Level Navigation Plugin.

One of my WordPress pages is for a contact form, with a couple of text fields for name and email address. When the nav bar expands, as you can see in the attached file, the menu goes behind the text areas instead of in front.

This happens in Safari (Mac) and Firefox (Mac). I haven’t tested it in others yet. Image is contactweird.png

The site is still protected, so I can’t provide the login information here (but I will supply access credentials by private message).

There is no CSS provisioned in the plugin (nocss.png) and the site CSS is attached.

Wordpress is 2.8.6, MLN Plugin is 2.2.1

Any thoughts?

If you want me to help fix this I’ll need you to post a live example of it. If I ever need to post live examples of private things I just rip all the content and graphics out so that nothing private is displayed, yet the problem is still there for others to help fix.

aglasser

Just move the site live even with the problem. You can see it here at http://the-bitter-truth.com/contact/

Just try to drop the menus while the contact form is up and you’ll see the behavior.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.