logged-in user only menu items? (like exclude/include fields)

Forums Forums Menus logged-in user only menu items? (like exclude/include fields)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    booobooo

I have some pages that I only want registered users to have access to. I am able to keep them out of the menu by hacking the hell out of core.php in my multilevel nav plugin but that’s obviously not ideal. I haven’t upgraded in a while because of all the customization so maybe this has already been added… Has it? Could it be? Thanks!

No, that functionality has not been added.

I’ve had a few requests from our [iurl=https://geek.hellyer.kiwi/services/premium-support/]Premium Support[/iurl] members for that sort of functionality, and so I’ve built it directly into their theme. The advantage of building it directly into the theme is that you can still update the plugin and make use of the scripting features without worrying that your changes will be removed.

For the latest beta version of the PixoPoint menu plugin I’ve extracted out some parts of functionality into separate plugins, this way you would only need to load the sections you needed whilst keeping the customised bits in your theme so that you don’t need to worry about updating removing those changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.