Drop-Downs not working.

Forums Forums Menus Drop-Downs not working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have activated the plug-in and incorported the php code into my header. I also have my page set as child/parent accordingly and they appear in the PixoPoint Menu Settings.

This being said, on my site I do not see a drop down menu. I can’t find any documentation or topics in the forum to help so I’m posting here.

The site is <a href="http://www.chemiedesign.com">chemiedesign.com</a&gt;

Under the PRINT page should be four other pages that are not appearing.  When in the settings under the Advanced tab it shows under the Print page that there are four subpages but for some reason the menu is not displaying on the site.

Any help is appreciated.

Looks like you don’t have any dropdowns to display, hence you can’t see any. It looks you are using WP Pages to display the menu so you will need to add some nested pages for it to display any dropdowns.

cpkid

I think I’m having the same problem. I created Page A and created Page B with Page A as the parent. However, after installing the plugin and inserting the php code in the header (within #nav), Page B doesn’t display under Page A when hovered over. Any ideas what the problem can be?

@cpkid – It is impossible to know without seeing your site first.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.